Ideate Sticky 2017 2017
Connect non-BIM data from an Excel file into your Revit project
Ideate Sticky for Revit Connects and Formats non-BIM Data
- Stick a code compliance worksheet onto the cover page
- Update non-BIM consultant data from MS Excel into Revit
- Represent subtotaled data or matrix data
- Stick a non-Revit Electrical Panel onto a Sheet
- Place the same Sticky on multiple Sheets
Let Ideate Sticky manage the look and feel of your text and other tabular data. You can fluidly edit the text within Excel and highlight updated information. Keep client-specific requests, consultant information or contractor updates front and center for your designers and other teams.
Single-user license for use with Autodesk Revit.
NOTE: Remote Desktop use or other virtualized environments are only supported by multi-user (network) licensing.