AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2016
Autodesk AutoCAD® Revit LT Suite 2016 can help smaller architecture firms transition to Building Information Modeling (BIM), with both Autodesk Revit LT software and the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT available together in one suite.
Continue to work in AutoCAD LT while getting up to speed in BIM with the simplified user interface of Revit LT. Model in Revit LT to create higher-quality and more accurate designs and documentation and to meet client needs for BIM deliverables.
Autodesk AutoCAD Revit LT Suite helps you to:
- Receive the latest industry tools for a great value.
- Explore powerful new 3D BIM and 2D drafting tools with Revit LT and AutoCAD LT, both included in the AutoCAD Revit LT Suite for one economical price.
- Move to BIM with a simplified user interface that helps shorten learning time.
- Create near-photorealistic renderings in the cloud with Rendering, available through Autodesk Subscription. Produce compelling renderings without tying up your desktop.
- Work more efficiently using a single, coordinated, 3D model-based environment that automatically manages design changes.
- Design and communicate ideas more clearly with 3D design and visualisation tools that allow you to walk through a space using animation.
- Help save time with auto-generated schedules that are automatically created directly from the model. Changes to a schedule view automatically reflect in model plans, sections, and elevations.
- Minimise the costs of changes and manual coordination with improved, high-quality documentation that manages changes to your building model throughout the design process.
- More easily exchange files with team members or clients using Revit and AutoCAD software products for greater project collaboration.