Microsoft Windows 8
With Microsoft XP now nearing end of life, it's a good time to start thinking about the future – be more responsive, more productive and more cost-effective with Windows 8.
End of life also means end of technical support including automatic Windows updates that will help protect your PC and it’s very likely your security software vendors will stop patching, updating and supporting their software. Essentially, applications in enterprise desktop and virtualisation environments everywhere will feel the effects.
It’s time to breathe new life into your PC with Windows 8, here’s why:
• It works the way you do - It’s easy to do more than one thing at once. Run multiple apps at the same time, and snap two apps side-by-side
• Your files are always with you - Save your files to SkyDrive, and get to them on your phone, tablet, PC, or Mac
• Everything you want is right from the start - Put all your favourite apps, sites, and people on the Start screen, get live updates at a glance, and get to anything with a tap or a click
• You have endless entertainment - Open the Windows Store right from your Start screen to browse and download built-in apps
• You have a new way to get thing done - Discover fast and fluid ways to move things around, switch between apps, and go from one place to another
• You can work and play with a swipe - catch a movie, take in the latest gossip, and power through your to-do list. Go from full-screen game to email in one swipe, or snap them side-by-side.
Upgrade your current PC now to boost performance and battery life. Windows 7files, apps, and settings will easily transfer to Windows 8.