AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2016
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite 2016 includes both Autodesk® Inventor LT™ and Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® software at a remarkable value, helping mechanical design professionals add the productivity benefits of 3D, participate in digital prototyping workflows and compete more effectively.
Inventor LT offers powerful part-level 3D parametric modeling, multi-CAD translation capabilities, automated DWG™ drawing views and other capabilities found in Autodesk® Inventor® software.
Inventor LT is interoperable with the included version of AutoCAD LT, one of the world’s top 2D drafting and detailing software, so manufacturers can continue to work confidently with real DWG data and help boost their 2D productivity.
AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite helps you:
- Access the 3D mechanical CAD tools of Inventor LT and the 2D drafting tools of AutoCAD LT, all in a single cost-effective suite.
- Reuse your AutoCAD LT 2D data in Inventor LT to start designing in 3D. Interoperability helps you maintain productivity as you move to 3D.
- Design, visualise and verify even complex mechanical parts in 3D with more efficiency using part-level parametric modelling tools.
- Generate near-photorealistic renderings of 3D part models to communicate design intent to customers and other reviewers, helping to reduce rework and cycle times.
- Share 3D part designs and update production DWG™ drawings more quickly and easily using common file formats to help streamline communication. Production-ready drawings automatically update as projects progress and whenever the 3D part model changes.
- Help improve communication when you work with third-party 3D CAD data to help improve communication. Import and export 3D part models in common file formats without relying on file translation software.