AutoCAD Mechanical 2016
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical 2016 software, part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, is Autodesk® AutoCAD® software for manufacturing, purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process.
It includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, a world leader in CAD software, plus a comprehensive set of tools for automating mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning, and creating bills of material. It offers engineers a competitive edge by helping them save hours of effort, so they can spend time innovating rather than drafting.
AutoCAD Mechanical provides a library of more than 700,000 standard parts, supports multiple international design standards, and enables users to detail and document digital prototypes created in Autodesk® Inventor® software.
Top 10 reasons to move from AutoCAD to AutoCAD Mechanical:
1. 700,000 standard parts and features
2. Extended draw tools for manufacturing
3. Powerful and smart dimensions
4. Smart detailing tools
5. Support for international drafting standards
6. Associative balloons and BOMs
7. Automatic layer management
8. Smart hidden lines
9. Machinery generators and calculators
10. Associative CAD model documentation