Deliver BIM projects with the biggest range of BIM and CAD files, BIM workflow solutions and suppliers’ model content.
The BIM-MEPAUS Autodesk Revit add-in software provides:
- Access to managed content via a managed content website for suppliers' model libraries.
- Compliance with BIM-MEPAUS and ANZRS Australian Standards where applicable.
- Libraries for ducting, piping, cable trays and secondary steel based on Australian industry standards.
- Design content libraries for mechanical, electrical, fire protection, hydraulics and vertical transportation equipment.
- Design technical schedules supporting specification and system integration, procurement schedules and commissioning schedules.
- Autodesk Revit MEP view templates, view filters and settings.
- Autodesk Revit MEP colour standards, line weight and pattern standards.
- Autodesk Revit MEP model conversion to manufacturing systems via the FABmep software.