Unleash your creative side. We've got your generic content covered.
Are you involved in building design? Do you find yourself spending more time than you'd like creating generic content?
A2K Technologies is happy to offer you our new Generic Architectural Content Package.
- Generic Casework Suite
- Door-Cavity Slider-Single
- Door-Face Slider-Single
- Door-Sectional Overhead-Standard
Other included products: Apex Masonry Paving Materials, Austral Bricks/Boral Bricks Materials, Boral Concrete/Terracotta Roof Materials, Bradnams/Trend Aluminium/AWS Windows/Doors, Caroma Sanitaryware, Caroma Tapware & Accessories, Clark Sinks, Edwards Water Heaters, Fisher & Paykel/Ariston Kitchenware, Real Flame & Oblica Fireplaces, Rheem/Edwards Solar Collectors, Rinnai Hot Water Unit, Actron/Toshiba Split System AC Units, Stormtech Drain Channel, Hob-Tiled-Rectangular, Mirror-Rectangular-Generic Frameless Type 1, Shower-Compartment-Generic Semi-Frameless, Mortlock Weatherboards, Stramit Profiles and Purlins, Timber beams and columns, Clipsal light switches & GPO's & meter box, Slab edge profiles, Bracing, and Brick Columns.
What is Generic Caseworks?
An extensive suite of Casework that's powerful, modular and easy to use.
All Casework will show dashed under or over (as applicable), Instance based width to quickly drag out to the required size, Coarse scale display as generic box, Medium shows actual carcass and Fine detail shows hardware, all applicable ANZRS Shared Parameters/Sub-categories for casework, Individual material parameters for Kickpanels/Fronts/Hardware/Carcass/Glazing, Type based Height & Depth.
- Top Extension parameter to add an infill above the cupboard
- Shadowline Height to control the shadowline above the cupboard, set to 0 to turn off.
- Handle Position parameters to control where the handle sits in relation to the cupboard edge
- Door Frame Size to control the door frame size when a Glazed Door is selected.
- Ability to turn on/off the Handle
- Ability to make the cupboard Glazed
- Ability to select from a drop down of different Cupboard Door Types, to switch the hardware out
- Control the Number of Shelves (0-8)
- Set the Shelves to be equally spaced or individually set the height of each shelf
- Centre the Hardware Vertically or Horizontally on the Cupboard Door
- Switch the Cupboard to be Top Hinged or Side Hinged which updates all the symbology