Our commitment to continuous improvement
We're serious about your feedback. Since the last CSAT Survey we have embarked on numerous changes such as:
- Regular and informative webcasts run by our technical support specialists (click here to view our most recent webinars)
- Live chat with our Revit technical experts on demand during business hours (click here to participate)
- Keeping you informed every month of service pack updates & releases from Autodesk, key industry news, training courses, events and more (visit our blog)
- Providing you with Tips & Tricks on core products such as Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, Navisworks and more (click here for the full list)
- Launched the first of many technology-focused Virtual Summits bringing you all the latest news, developments and tips on technology in the engineering, architecture, manufacturing and construction industries.
If you missed it, please email email@example.com to find out how you can gain access!
About the Autodesk CSAT Survey
The Autodesk Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) program measures your pre and post-sales experience with A2K Technologies; and is integral to improving our client-focused strategies.
If you are asked to participate in an upcoming CSAT survey, please be aware of the unique structure of the survey:
- Scores of 9 or 10 indicate you had a positive experience with A2K Technologies
- Scores of 7 or 8 are considered neutral and don’t contribute to our overall satisfaction rating
- Scores of 6 or less indicate you had a negative experience with us
So if you do choose to take part in the CSAT Survey, please bear in mind the above scoring system and that you are rating A2K Technologies, not Autodesk.
Providing your feedback to A2K Technologies
At A2K, we are more committed than ever to exceed our customer's expectations, in fact it forms a significant part of our Customer Charter: Deliver better. Deliver more. Exceed expectations.
Have you had a recent interaction with us? If so, how did we do? Did we deliver better? Did we deliver more? And did we exceed your expectations?
If not, the team here at A2K would appreciate your feedback as to why that was the case. We’d also love to hear from you if you had a positive experience with us! Click here to provide your feedback.
To discuss any of the above further, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 223 562 (Australia) / 0508 232 797 (NZ), firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.