Maximise value. Minimise hassle
Boost the value of your software investment with Maintenance Subscription—the most convenient and cost-effective way to access the latest tools, flexible licensing, robust support, and services in the cloud.*
Maintenance Subscription offers:
- Immediate access to the latest software releases
- Flexible licensing rights – such as previous version, home-use and extra territory rights
- Scalable technical support to quickly resolve issues
- Improved mobility and collaboration with Autodesk 360 cloud services.
Autodesk Subscription with A2K Technologies offers the most convenient, modern, and flexible way to purchase and access the software and services that you need to help grow your business.
With more purchasing options than ever before, you can choose the plan that best fits your current project needs and budget. Autodesk Subscription puts software, services, and support at your command to accelerate your entire workflow, now and into the future.
Autodesk Subscription offerings provide easier access to specific Autodesk tools and services* from the following options:
Maintenance Subscription (formerly ‘Autodesk Subscription’) is the most cost-effective way to maintain and maximise long-term investment in Autodesk software and services. It allows customers to always stay current with the latest software releases, and reap the benefits of Autodesk 360 cloud services, enhanced technical support, and flexible licensing rights.
Benefits of Maintenance Subscription:
- Access to the latest software releases so you’re always up-to-date, giving you a competitive edge.
- Flexible licensing rights so you have the tools you need where you need them.
- Autodesk 360 Cloud benefits to help you increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimise designs.
- Technical support for quick resolution of issues so you stay productive.
Desktop Subscription (formerly ‘Rental Plans’) offers pay-as-you-go plans. Customers can choose from quarterly and annual options for using Autodesk Design and Creation Suites and select software products.
Benefits of Desktop Subscription:
- Access to the latest software releases, certain Autodesk 360 Cloud services, and technical support.
- Low cost of entry so you can manage costs without an up-front license investment or long-term commitment.
- It’s easy to scale up and down as your short-term project and staffing needs change.
- Increased functionality with less risk.
Cloud Service Subscription (formerly ‘Cloud Services’) helps you extend work from the desktop into the cloud. A broad selection of cloud-based services offers access to virtually infinite cloud computing power that significantly reduces visualisation and simulation processing times, and frees up desktop resources for greater productivity, mobility and collaboration.
Benefits of Cloud Service Subscription:
- Access to the latest software/services, flexible licensing rights, and technical support.
- Virtually infinite cloud computing power to help you run complex and resource intensive tasks without tying up your desktop - bypassing the need to invest in expensive, specialised hardware.
- The ability to collaborate with extended teams in the cloud in real time from your office or mobile device.
- Access to your project files anytime, anywhere - from web and mobile devices - and streamline workflows throughout the project lifecycle.
Subscription benefits are subject to Autodesk Subscription terms and conditions. Not all Autodesk Subscription benefits are available for all products in all geographical regions.
Access to cloud services requires an internet connection and is subject to any geographical restrictions set forth in the Terms of Service.