BIM 360 for Civil and Infrastructure design workflows - Breakfast event
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our series of breakfast events as we discuss the tools in Autodesk's BIM 360 software.
This session will provide an overview of Autodesk's BIM 360 and how you can integrate BIM 360 into your existing Architecture, Engineering& Construction Collection workflow, specifically Civil 3D, Infraworks and Revit.
Who should attend?
Civil drafters, Civil engineers, Structural engineers and Project managers.
- An overview of BIM 360 as a design and delivery platform
- Managing project data
- Document viewing and design feedback
- Infraworks models in BIM 360 Docs
- BIM 360 and Civil 3D Functionality
- BIM 360 and Civil 3D Workflow
- Civil 3D, BIM 360 and Revit
- Sharing and accounting for different Revit and Civil 3D Co-ordinate systems
- Accurate export of Civil 3D surfaces linked to a Revit Toposurface
- Revit models accurately represented in Civil 3D
- Round-tripping of design changes. Revit - Civil 3D - Revit - Civil 3D + more