BIM 360 with Revit $49 ex GST
Time & Location
About the Event
As you would be well aware, the architecture, engineering, and construction industry is currently facing the new challenge of supporting their staff's ability to work remotely.
This is increasingly difficult when working with Revit design files in a collaborative environment. Fortunately, Autodesk's BIM 360 Design Collaboration relieves this burden from IT administrators and Revit users.
Join A2K's technical consultants in learning how to use Autodesk BIM 360 Design Collaboration to keep your design team active and productive.
- Account & Project Administration
- Understanding the Design Collaboration workflow
- Setting up Design Collaboration Teams - Revit Cloud Worksharing
- Reviewing and marking up in Document Management
- Using the Autodesk Desktop Connector