Inventor + AutoCAD with Vault - Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a webinar where we will take you through how to take your 2D and 3D AutoCAD files and work with them in Inventor, Also see how Autodesk’s powerful data management software Vault can work seamlessly with both AutoCAD and Inventor.
We will be showcasing the need for security, automation and workflow that will allow you to work faster, better and smarter.
• Seamless Inventor and AutoCAD integration
• Copy designs at the click of button
• Fast searching capabilities
• AutoCAD and Inventor attribute and title block mapping
• Vault Professional security and workflow
• Auto Generation of PDF files for external consumption.
• AutoCAD and Inventor differences and purposes
• Inventor and AutoCAD integration
• Moving 2D files from AutoCAD to Inventor and converting into 3D
• Taking 2D DXF files from Inventor to AutoCAD
Our informative webinars give you a chance to see this powerful software in action and gives you a chance to ask our technical experts any questions you may have. We hope to see you there.