BIM 360 Prediction and Analytics updates – February 2019
- Construction IQ Preview available for Quality and Safety for customers using BIM 360 Field
- Card Library & Customization capabilities now support bringing any analytics card to any dashboard page
- Introducing new Unified Issues card in card library and ability to filter by Issue Types
- New Project Design card allows immersive view of 3D models, drawings right from Project Home and Insight dashboards
- Introducing Partner Data & Analytics integrations with Project Home and Insight
Announcing Construction IQ – Preview
We are pleased announce the preview release of Construction IQ, previously piloted as Project IQ, a machine learning and AI based capability delivering risk analysis of quality and safety data from customer projects using BIM 360.
Construction IQ analyzes your project data and adds additional intelligence on top of it to surface risks to help everyone on the team. Whether it is analyzing quality and safety risks onsite or giving an executive overview of risk potential across projects, Construction IQ serves as a “smart assistant” to looking at all of the project data.
What is available in the preview release of Construction IQ?
Executive Risk Overview: A cross project quality and safety risk analysis for Directors of Operations, VP of Quality or other cross-project operations leaders. Cross-project leaders assigned the new “Executive Overview” access in BIM 360 can review which projects are carrying risk and drill down to individual projects to see more details. You can also filter the data based on Project Types and Business Units. Please visit our help documentation to learn more about Construction IQ for Executives and cross-project leaders.
Project Quality & Safety Risk Analysis: Construction IQ helps project leaders such as Project Managers, Superintendents, and Project Engineers understand which subcontractors are carrying risk on any given day. With machine learning, Construction IQ makes it easy to identify the high risk quality and safety issues in your project and take action proactively.
If you are a Project Leader, use Construction IQ daily to check which are Subcontractors flagged as high risk and drill down to see the actionable risk factors. Review the Project level Quality Risk Factor and the Safety Risk Overview to identify specific high risk items from a quality and safety perspective and take proactive action.
Who has access to Construction IQ Preview?
- Construction IQ Preview is available to BIM 360 customers who are using BIM 360 Field for managing quality and safety
- Construction Preview is available for BIM 360 accounts in the US data center
- Construction IQ uses machine learning algorithms and currently works only with data captured in English language
- At this time, Construction IQ Preview is optimized for risk analysis of Building construction projects